Hall Contracting was established in 1946 and is now Australia’s largest privately-owned dredging, civil and marine construction company with offices in South East Asia, the Pacific Islands and Australia.
- Marketing strategy
- Content creation
WHY THEY CALLED US
The team at Hall Contracting were looking to expand their presence in Asia Pacific and, as a long-term client of Fresh, engaged us to deliver content specifically tailored to the region.
- Demonstrating Hall Contracting’s capability and know-how to tackle some of the most complex and remote dredging projects across the Asia Pacific region.
- The international dredging market is dominated by a handful of significant players making it difficult to compete.
- Operating in Asia Pacific requires an understanding of how best to engage with key stakeholders to raise Hall Contracting’s profile.
- Develop a brand profile for Hall Pacific
- Forge relationships with key stakeholders through an engagement strategy
- Develop and implement a strategic plan
- Achieve measurable results
WHAT WE DID
In order to deliver tailored key messages specifically targeted to the Asia Pacific region, we launched Hall Pacific, a sub-brand of the overarching Hall Contracting brand. A marketing and PR strategy was developed to identify key stakeholders, key messages and how best to communicate in a meaningful and relevant manner.
As a result, we delivered a Hall Pacific website showcasing the relevant projects as case studies in order to demonstrate Hall’s capability in delivering exceptional outcomes in the Asia Pacific region. In addition, we produced a Capability Statement; a series of media releases — distributed by a trusted PR partner located within the region to maximise results; a video and a series of advertisements in targeted local media.
- $12 million in new work secured in the Pacific region
- 12 key stakeholders introductions
- $68,000 in media coverage over a 12-month period
- Supported the team with issues management