Estia Health is one of the largest residential aged care providers in Australia with 70 homes, 6,289 beds and more than 7,500 employees delivering care to more than 8,000 older Australians annually across Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales and Queensland.
- Marketing strategy & campaign
- Content creation
- Event management
- Digital campaigns
WHY THEY CALLED US
Estia Health was launching a new aged-care home in Twin Waters on the Sunshine Coast in 2018, followed by Kogarah, Sydney in 2019. The team first approached us for PR support on the Sunshine Coast but soon realised we could assist them with their entire marketing campaign for the new state-of-the-art homes including Sunshine Cove and Southport.
- Aged care is a highly competitive market.
- Estia Health had recently undergone significant changes of senior management and were part-way through a rebrand process which was on hold at the time we were engaged.
- Demographics of target markets varied significantly from home to home requiring a degree of customisation across the various campaigns.
- Aged care conversations are often confronting and highly emotional for our target markets.
- Raise awareness of the home openings within the local community and establish Estia Health as the aged care provider of choice.
- Generate enquiries from prospective residents and their families.
- Fill the homes within three months of opening.
- Establish relationships with local media and referrers.
- Deliver the Estia Health corporate brand story through a multi-layered creative approach
- Support staff recruitment.
WHAT WE DID
We knew this had to be a campaign with a difference. The thought of moving into aged care is daunting and confronting for most and leaves those making the decision — often the resident’s children — riddled with guilt. We developed the emotive and engaging ‘Be Yourself’ campaign which the Estia team loved!
We interviewed residents from other local Estia homes and through the help of a moving photoshoot, shared the message that Estia embraces and encourages their residents’ individual personalities through personalised care and meaningful relationships. These emotive images formed the basis of our marketing strategy which included combinations of extensive PR, print advertising, digital campaigns with a dedicated landing page, hosting of open days with tours as well as a referrer’s event, letterbox drops and various collateral.
Estia Health Twin Waters, Sunshine Coast
- Over 150 qualified prospects attended the Open Day
- 45 industry referrers attended a special VIP meet and greet
- 65 people attended the official
Estia Health Kogarah, Sydney
- Sold out three months after launching the marketing campaign
- Over 134 qualified leads generated through PR, print advertising, letterbox drops and a targeted digital campaign
- 12,500 website visits
- 48 tours booked in the first couple of weeks following the opening.