Leading lawyer Travis Schultz has cemented his position as one of Queensland’s top ranked compensation lawyers for the fourth year running.
Announced in the prestigious Doyle’s Guide yesterday, Mr Schultz was one of only two lawyers in Queensland to achieve the highest rank of Pre-eminent status in three plaintiff compensation categories including Pre-eminent Work Injury Compensation Lawyer, Pre-Eminent Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyer and Pre-eminent Public Liability Compensation Lawyer.
The honour, determined by his legal peers in the industry across Queensland, is the fourth listing in a row for Mr Schultz and comes less than two years since opening his own boutique law firm, Travis Schultz Law.
Travis Schultz Law solicitor Michael Callow was also listed as Recommended across the same three categories.
In addition, Travis Schultz Law has been listed as a Leading law firm in the same three categories, bringing a total of eight highly ranked listings for the new firm in this year’s Guide.
Mr Schultz said it was a record-breaking achievement for the firm that came as a welcome surprise.
“My barometer for success has always been to keep close tabs on the satisfaction of our clients, however to receive recognition from our peers within the work injury and compensation space is also a humbling honour,” Mr Schultz said.
“I would also like to congratulate my colleague, Michael Callow, who has again deservedly received recognition this year,” he said.
Mr Schultz launched TSL on the Sunshine Coast in May 2018 with three lawyers and two support staff. Since then, the firm has more than tripled in size and has established a solid reputation in the community for providing cutting edge expertise, without the price tag.
“I think recognition such as the Doyle’s Guide is a reflection that our philosophy of focusing on social justice rather than maximising profits is hitting the mark for our clients and our community,” Mr Schultz said.
“The entire team at TSL genuinely care about making a positive difference in our clients’ lives. We take the time to understand each person’s case in order to help them get the outcome they deserve,” he said.
In his 30 years practicing law, including 19 years as an accredited practice specialist, Mr Schultz has personally handled more than 5,000 cases and was elected a Councillor of the Queensland Law Society in 2017.
He is also a Board member of LifeFlight Foundation and an active member of the Sunshine Coast community, serving as Deputy Chair of the Board of Matthew Flinders Anglican College, Chairman of the Matthew Flinders Foundation and a Board Member of the Sunshine Coast Turf Club.
The Doyle’s Guide is based on peer surveys with rankings determined on volume and the quality of positive feedback. For information visit www.doylesguide.com.
For more information about Travis Schultz Law visit www.schultzlaw.com.au.
Summary of record-breaking rankings in Injury and Compensation category:
- Leading Work Injury Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) – Queensland 2019 (Preeminent – Travis; Recommended – Michael)
- Leading Work Injury Compensation Law Firms (Plaintiff) – Queensland 2019 (Leading)
- Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) – Queensland 2019 (Preeminent – Travis; Recommended – Michael)
- Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Law Firms (Plaintiff) – Queensland 2019 (Leading)
- Leading Medical Negligence Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) – Queensland 2019 (Recommended – Travis)
- Leading Medical Negligence Compensation Law Firms (Plaintiff) – Queensland 2019 (Recommended)
- Leading Public Liability Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) – Queensland 2019 (Preeminent – Travis; Recommended – Michael)
- Leading Public Liability Compensation Law Firms (Plaintiff) – Queensland 2019 (Leading)